Thursday, December 7, 2006

Clark the Climber

We took the cushion off the chair in the living room to give Clark some extra padding in his playpen bed while we are here. It didn't take long for Clarkie pants (that's my nickname I use when I am telling him to stay away from getting into things he shouldn't....it's lame I know) to figure out that without the cushion, the chair was climbable. I was informed of this new development when I suddenly heard a "BANG" followed quickly by a "WAHHHHHH" from the living room. After being consoled, he eagerly got back up on the chair and turned and looked at me triumphly, and I couldn't help but being so proud of him. If we could just work on his dismount, that would make me even happier.








NOTE: My child does not normally wander around with his shirt off displaying his prominant abs of steel, but he had just had messy breakfast and we were trying to isolate the banana smearage to just the kitchen.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck! That's definitely one of the harder things for babies to learn - how to get down safely!

Mike & Nicole said...

Just got your Christmas card...love the blog! Hope everyone is well!