Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reunion

On Monday, Trish and Dan came back into town and on Tuesday my parents drove up with Brianna and Courtney in tow. It was great having the adults back in the house. Of course we immediately started on a 'project'. What would a visit to Tricia's be without a project involving everyone. It turned out really cute, and no one killed each other in the process...BONUS!

We also took some trips to the community pool so we could get in some lazy river time. Here are some cute pics of everyone as I wandered around being the paparazzi.Clark and his Papa on the lazy river.

This isn't a model that I just happened to take a picture of. It's Tricia. I am related to her even though she looks latino and I look albino...at least we are both ino's!

Bonna with Andrew...it seems all little children love the Bonnanator.

Cork...aka Chez II...we have the same toes.

My mom...we have a bazillion photos like this of my mom by the beach or by the pool over the years. It's a classic. Notice her poolside reading is NOT some cheap sleazy romantic novel...getting a tan and being spiritual...could it get any better?
Andrew staying out of the sun and enjoying some zzzzz's.

Andrew says: "I like Aunt Trish, she cute AND she plays with me."

What's a vacation without a picture of Clark on a 'naughty' something...be it stump, chair, or stair? I like how he still manages to flash his classic smile while doing his time.

Papa with JB and Clark after he dragged them under the waterfall...of course Clark thought it was awesome.

Bella, doing her thing.

The Clan by the lazy river. We even got mom to go on it...I don't know if she admitted it or not...but she liked it.

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

Oh, I did admit it...loved it!

Tricia said...

Dude, you're making me laugh tonight. Ino.

Megan said...

I like the Bella pic :)