Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii Fun

We LOVE our Wii. Tanner was admittedly addicted to MarioKart until he got his gold medals on every single round that he could possibly get them. Then he started going head to head with some of the crazies on the worldwide network that probably play 24/7. Thankfully with the arrival of Wii Fit, we have been able to share the addiction love around to some other games. I really love playing the balance games (who needs the Fit part when there are games to play?) and Tanner has been really getting into the strength and yoga exercises. That's right...the YOGA exercises. He says that it actually really does help in a lot of ways. I have to admit the few times I have done them it actually feels really nice and relaxing. The kids also love watching us on the Wii. Clark calls MarioKart "Monkey" and just likes to watch us play. Every time he hears the sad music at the end when I don't win (I say I because Tanner ALWAYS wins), he comes over and says "Ohhh, it's OK mommy!" With Wii Fit however, Clark likes to take a more active role and copy whatever it is we are doing. It's pretty cute.

Even Andrew seems to want to get in on the action.
(notice the strap is actually around his arm)

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

I started Wii fit this week. I am becoming a Yoga fan too!