Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Crash



Last week, Tanner's laptop crashed. With help from his brother and the campus IT department, the diagnosis was grim. The hard drive was completely inoperable. The good news is that we just needed to get a new hard drive, not a new computer. We were very lucky because we had backed up all of our pictures and videos two months prior and everything since then was still on our camera. I told Tanner if we had not of done that, I would be absolutely devastated right now. When we went to buy a new internal hard drive, we decided also to invest in an external hard drive to backup all of our stuff. I was surprised at how affordable it was. We bought a 160GB drive for $58. It is definitely worth it ... I now sleep better at night, AND I get to say goodbye to storing a bunch of backup CDs. I am happy to be back blogging again!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you got the laptop up and running again. Did Tanner lose any school stuff?

nanamoo said...

where is your valentine creation?