Thursday, February 8, 2007

Flower Project

While we were visiting my parents in Florida for Christmas, my mom and I went shopping one day. We found some very cute flower holders for decoration. I bought one for me and one for my friend Jenn. We love doing our crafty projects together. She helps me WAY more than I help her that's for sure. We went to the Williamsburg Pottery and picked out our flowers we wanted to use. Jenn helped me a lot in figuring out how to structure my flowers. It helps that she worked in a flower shop for a year! We had a great time, and here is my finished product, which is now hanging in my living room. I love it...I think it might be my favorite craft project I have done so far.
Jenn's turned out really cute as well!


3 comments:

nanamoo said...

ahhhhhhhh...so pretty!

Steph said...

Very nice!!

Melanie said...

Dude, you did sooo good. It looks adorable.