Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

All Clark knows after today is:

Valentine's Day = Cooooooooookies





For ONCE, my sugar cookies turned out decent! We also avoided a Valentine's day disaster when Tanner dropped Clark and I off at the house with my keys in the ignition. I realized right after he drove away that I didn't have my keys. Picture me, Clark on my hip, running wildly down the road, yelling at the top of my lungs TAAAAAAAAAANNER! He didn't see or hear me...which should be shocking to those of you who know how loud I can be. Clark had no coat and no shoes on. He was loving it...seriously, that kid loves the cold. We started walking toward Farmfresh (grocery store) to call a family member to have them email Tanner and have him come home and rescue us. On the way, I realized that having a cell phone is evil because I have started to forget all my family member's phone numbers because they are all on speed dial on my phone. Then I started to think about having to go into the grocery store and ask if they had a pay phone somewhere. A PAYPHONE!!!! I could just imagine the looks of disdain on other people's faces! Maybe someone would have mercy on me and let me borrow their cell phone. My stream of consciousness was interrupted when I saw Tanner coming back down the road, to rescue us. We hopped in the car (Clark must have thought this was a very fun game). He took us back to the apartment and we got the key situation sorted. When Tanner got home after school tonight, he brought me a purple daisy plant that hopefully I can keep alive! I had a big 'ol steak dinner waiting and sugar cookies! What more could a man want? Just ask Clark!
Moooooore Cooooookies

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

saved...what a good husband for being aware!