Monday, May 12, 2008

Day Out With Thomas

Two weeks ago, we spent the day with Thomas at the B&O Railroad station in Baltimore. I was invited to go with some friends that we have still in Williamsburg, and we had a lot of fun. It was also CRAZY trying to keep up with Clark while keeping Andrew happy all by myself in that kind of environment, but it was still fun. I think Clark's first love is still his cars, but Thomas definitely is a close second. He actually got a little freaked out when he saw the Thomas train up close and personal. It didn't surprise me because I think eyes on a train are a little freaky myself. Clark has only recently started really showing emotions of fear and being shy and I find it humorous and cute. I usually laugh, which he probably doesn't appreciate very much.



He loved playing with the trains at the tables, but it is a bit ridiculous to expect dozens of toddlers to play nicely around these tables. Clark did pretty good considering, but he really likes to hoard the trains.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You can tell Clark is having the time of his life. I think the face on the train is a little weirdo too.

nanamoo said...

I am amazed at how he already knows the names of so many of the Thomas series!

Melanie said...

Looks like you had better weather than we did when we went as it was FREEZING and RAINING. Way to work it with 2 kids bro!