Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday!

Today was Tanner's birthday, and we are all happy to celebrate the fact that he is still in his 20s! I must admit I have not done a great job for Tanner's birthday in the last few years as evidenced by the fact that there was no blog for it last year (I think blogger must have eaten it), and the year before that his birthday fell on Mother's Day, and let's just say he got the short end of the stick. I think the last birthday I remember of his was when we were dating and I made this crazy Curry recipe to show off my cooking prowess and then I invited all of his friends to go see an IMAX. It is kind of a joke between us that I did a lot of things while we were dating to 'market' myself (I'm no dummy), but have since slacked off since we've gotten married (who doesn't?) But this year I decided I would try to be better since it is his LAST year in his twenties. I bought him a lot of good useful presents like work clothes, and also some fun ones like Wii Madden Football. He also received MarioKart Wii from Mel and Trish, and a certificate to a spa for a massage courtesy of my parents and myself. Clark and I made a cake together for him during the day, and we had fun doing it, although Clark decided after I let him lick the beaters that he wanted more and he dipped the beater back in the cake mix.


While it was Tanner's day, the focus turned to Clark (as it usually does no matter what day it is) and his cuteness in helping Tanner open his presents.


Happy Birthday Tanner! We love you!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy birthday Tan Man. We look forward to many more evenings competing on Mario Kart.

nanamoo said...

Happy Birthday!
We love you too!

Melanie said...

I was going to write what Tricia said..except not the Mario Kart part, although that would be fun...we're just not that cool yet. :)

Melody said...

Hey Tanner, nice haircut!
Happy Birthday too.