Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister Tricia.

3 Joys

  1. My family
  2. Springtime
  3. Sleep
3 Fears
  1. The deep end of the pool (yes, it still kinda freaks me out a little....why is it so much darker than the rest of the pool?)
  2. That I will die while my kids are young
  3. That I am not fulfilling my potential or getting the most out of life
3 Goals
  1. To keep my house consistently clean
  2. To have a pregnancy without being sick or having any complications...that is more of a wish than a goal really.
  3. To travel the world with my husband and kids
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
  1. Television
  2. Snow globes
  3. Starburst Candy
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
  1. I love sports, especially the NFL and NCAA Men's Basketball and Football...I also enjoy sport shows on ESPN including Around The Horn, PTI, and E360.
  2. I have cut Tanner's hair ever since we got married even though I have no skill whatsoever, and we usually end up having to practically buzz it because I just can never quite get it right. I thought after a year or two he would decide it wasn't worth it and would just go get it done at a hair place, but we are now going on 5 1/2 years of this, and I still have no skill!
  3. I went to the Florida State High School Tennis Competition my senior year of high school. We got schooled in the first round, but the team we played ended up winning the whole thing, so I like to think we came in second. ;-)

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

starbursts? how can i not know that?

Tricia said...

Sleep. I could add that one too. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Melody said...

I think that it is great that Tanner even allows you near him with clippers! Chris will NOT let me even think about doing his hair.

BTW, Tanner has a great haircut ALL the time. Good job! :)