Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation Day!

If you didn't know my family, and I told you that I have a sister who just received her second Masters degree in Library Science after receiving her first Masters degree in Accounting, you would probably think that she looked like this:
But, she doesn't. She looks like this:
She is gorgeous and she is truly amazing. I don't know how she accomplished the feat of a second masters while taking care of 4 children, one of whom she gave birth to while in the program. She is an inspiration to me on so many levels. It was fun and definitely an adventure going up to New Jersey to see her graduate from Rutgers. We had bonding bro time (yes, we are sisters but we call each other bros...don't mess!), and just all around fun memories were made. Trish, you da bomb librarian!

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

ahhhh :)
You guys are awesome sisters!

Tricia said...

I'm not sure how to respond to this (sniff, sniff) other than to say:

Thanks, bro.

Melanie said...

Awesome post bro! Wish I was there with you guys having bonding time TOGETHER!:)

Melody said...

That was so sweet!

Megan said...

i know! she has the brains, beauty, and family! wahoo! tricia's got it all! :)