Saturday, September 9, 2006

My First Haircut

Yesterday, my mommy and daddy took me to get my very first haircut. There was a very nice lady who sat me high on a booster seat and put a cool animal cape on me! Then I saw the mirror and got really excited! I love looking at myself in the mirror.

Every once in a while, I would turn and make sure everyone was still around.

But mostly I just let her cut the little hairs off my head while I watched in the mirror and kicked the cape around my feet.

I think I look pretty spiffy! What do you think?

6 comments:

Steph said...

What a cutie!

Linda Carter said...

we agree, you are one spiffy looking kid clark!!

nanamoo said...

I think he is the cutest thing! He's growin' up...waaaaaah :(

Tricia said...

very spiffy indeed!

Melanie said...

Woooohooooo! He looks AWESOME!! So very big and grown up. Absolutely adorable.

Vonae said...

Thanks for sharing that cute moment. We can't wait to see him in October.