Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nielson Needs...

Here are some of the Google "needs" that members of my household may have thought this week...

Chez's version of what Tanner needs:

Tanner needs to come clean (about when and if he is EVER going to accept his job offer!)

Tanner needs our help (to stay alive...the man won't eat unless he's fed)

Tanner needs a forever family who will be committed to him and provide him with unconditional love (I am not joking, it really was on google)


Tanner's version of what Tanner needs:

Tanner needs
some help around the house (sad but true on some days)

Tanner needs more exercise (after sitting in a chair reading cases ALL DAY LONG)

Tanner needs a place to hide out for a while (when Clark comes to visit him at his desk for the 30th time in 10 minutes...okay okay, AND when I ask him the 30th question of the day while he is studying)

Tanner needs to communicate (on the football field, talking smack with those pesky 1Ls who THOUGHT they could take on the old men (3Ls) and win)


Chez's version of what Chez needs:

Chez needs to write about it. And please trust me on this one- Chez needs an outlet (I LOVE BLOGGING!)

Chez needs a nap (all the time...I love naps!)

Chez needs convenience (who doesn't??)

Chez needs to redirect her energy into something constructive (when I am going on my 10th game of Spider Solitaire)


Tanner's version of Chez's needs:

Chez needs to pick up my laundry (when he opens his underwear drawer...oops no underwear)

Chez needs to be activated to become properly functional (in the morning after Clark wakes up and I am still snoozing in bed)

Chez needs to be more active (Tanner loves to exercise and thinks everyone around him should love it too!)


Tanner and Cherylyn's version of Clark's needs:

Clark needs to be stopped from doing this (crawling in his room and shutting the door and then sitting there blocking it so we can't get in)

Clark's version of what Clark needs:

Clark needs to do some investigative work on his own

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm a fan of "the needs"...and thank GOODNESS for me telling you to use Chez on google instead of Cherylyn :)...
hilarious pic of Clark.

Tricia said...

cute boy.

Steph said...

Cute blog!

Linda Carter said...

if you find the solution to break the "spider solataire" addiction, but sure to let me know, as Natalie & I fight over computer to play.And contrary to my familie's belief, that is NOT why I just ordered a new laptop online..haha

Missy White said...

Were the adults all in agreement with the needs? Makes for a happy home if they are......Clark is just plain cute.