Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sick or not Sick?

Clark woke up with a slight fever yesterday, so I thought he was sick. But then, it went away, so I thought he wasn't sick. Then, he was really whiney when we were at a friends house who has lots of cool toys, so I thought he was sick. When we got home the fever had returned, definitely sick. Checked his temperature. 102 degrees. Bring on the children's Motrin. Put him to bed at 8pm, woke up at 9pm. Definitely convinced my boy is not feeling well. Stayed up with mom and dad and PLAYED silently the WHOLE time and had numerous smiles and giggles until 11pm. Wondering if I am getting worked by my 9 month old. Gave him more Motrin and put him back to bed. Went to sleep immediately. Woke up this morning with a fever again.

Was able to rock him to sleep in about two minutes.

Definitely sick.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

POOR GUY!!!!! I hope he feels better soon.

Steph said...

Must have been too much toilet paper that did it :) Aren't sicknesses fun in babies?!? It's hard when they can't talk and tell you what's wrong. Hope he's better soon...