Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Birthday Boy

Today I turned 1 year old! I was very excited, and everytime my mom and dad came to get me after I woke up in the morning and for naps they sang "Happy Birthday" to me. My mommy blew up some balloons so I could play with them all day long. They were fun and I even popped one all by myself and I didn't even get scared! Later, my friends came over...

and my mom made us all put on these silly hats.
Then, everyone sang to me and my mom helped me blow out my birthday candle on my birthday cake that my mom made.

Then, I got to eat my cake and ice cream. It was so good, I just kept eating and eating and eating and eating, until finally I couldn't eat anymore and I started throwing it on the floor.


My mom gave me a quick bath and it was back to playtime. My mom said I was going to now open my presents. I don't really know what that means, but it was cool to play with the tissue paper.

My mommy got me a cool dump truck with big black wheels and a vacuum!
My Daddy got me Dr. Seuss books! Nana and Papa got me a new suit for church, and even though it looks like I didn't like it in this picture, I really do.

My friend Molly got me a doodle and Dave and Jenn got me an ABC book and a popup book.
My Great Grandma Barbara got me a cool shirt from Baby Gap. Thanks for all my presents! It was the best birthday I have ever had!

Love, Clark

6 comments:

Tricia said...

What a cute birthday boy! Except he looks like he's 2 instead of 1. Nice cake Chez.

Melanie said...

I agree that he looks like 2 instead of 1. I'm so excited to see that birthday boy on Saturday and give him his pressies. Happy Birthday cute boy!

Linda Carter said...

"Makes me think of the good ole days,
Happy Birthday to you,
You sure grew out of your baby ways,
Happy Birthday to you,
1st Birthday,
wish you many more,
Health and wealth and friends by the score,
Cut the cake and lets eat some more,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday Clark from all of us in California..

Steph said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's already one! Time really flies!

nanamoo said...

Loved every moment you shared...I have been anxiously awaiting the blog and I was not disappointed!

Missy White said...

He is such a cutie pie! What a fun birthday....great memories to have and to share......