Thursday, November 9, 2006

The Lost Pacie

This morning as I was getting ready to go to play group, I could not find Clark's blue or green pacie anywhere. He doesn't really need it at play group, but due to Murphy's law, I know that the ONE day I don't have it with me will be the day when he needs it. I looked everywhere, even behind the crib with the flashlight. No Luck. After about 15 minutes, I got sick of looking and decided just to go without it. I was so caught up in getting everything together and looking for a pacie, I had just let Clark wander around. As I went to pick him up, he HAD THE BLUE PACIE IN HIS MOUTH. Apparently blue pacie and Clark have a hiding place from Mommy. I think Green Pacie and Clark have decided on a hiding place too, but I think Clark forgot where it is.


4 comments:

Vonae said...

That is so FUNNY!! There is nothing worse then loosing a binki and then needing it. I'm glad Clark could help you find it.

Tricia said...

Yo Ma. Why you stressin'? I got the pacie right 'ere.

Melanie said...

LOL...good finding Clark!

Steph said...

I remember those days with our first 2 kids. The next 2 didn't want to have anything to do with a pacifier...