Friday, November 10, 2006

Mama/Dada

So I was taking a little gander at one of my child development books to see what Clark has accomplished according to the milestone chart. The only thing I wasn't sure if he could do or not was whether, when shown pictures of his mama and dada, he could identify and distinguish between the two. So I yanked the wedding photos off the wall and we played the game. While holding a picture of Tanner in one hand and a picture of me in the other, I would say "Go to Dada"...he crawled right up to Tanner's picture. Then I said "Go to Mama"...and he crawled right up to my picture. We did this a number of times and Clark LOVED the game...and he went to the correct picture every time! It was so cute watching him play with our pictures.


8 comments:

Tricia said...

Do you guys live in your jammies?

Tricia said...

I would never live in my jammies.

Whatever.

(If I didn't have to take so many trips out everyday and if I thought no one would actually come over and I could get away with it, I'd have on the exact same jammies as you--since we have the exact same jammies.)

Cherylyn said...

That is so funny. It's true! Most of my blog pictures do have us in jammies! I think it's because have play time with dad in the mornings and that's when the blog moments come out. Even still, I would say I stay in my jammies until Clark goes down for his first nap.

Melanie said...

What is this, blog crying day? I totally cried at your pics. SO CUTE. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia said...

Jonah was just looking at blogs with me and he saw these pics and said: MOMMY--THAT'S JONAH!

Tricia said...

OK, now Carter just came in and said: Look Jonah! That's YOU!

Cherylyn said...

It's totally the PJs...they are Jonah's pjs he has on! The blinding white hair might also have set them off as well I suppose.

nanamoo said...

what a wonderful blog! he is such a smart boy!!!