Sunday, June 15, 2008

Andrew: A Week in Pictures


Andrew at 4 1/2 months

VS.


Clark at 4 months
Look closely at those index fingers...now I know why I have Deja Vu so often...

I like this picture because you can tell he is smiling under the blanket just by looking at his big blue eyes.

When Andrew started rolling over, he apparently also decided to become a side sleeper...who cares? As long as he SLEEPS! :-)

I found this picture on the camera today...apparently Tanner was playing dress up with Andrew yesterday!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

So stinkin cute.

nanamoo said...

Andrew is adorable and so is your new wallpaper btw.

Melanie said...

Can't wait to give those boys big fat kisses.

Steph said...

I love it how babies' eyes twinkle when they smile!

papasmallows said...

Gotta love the AD!