Monday, June 30, 2008

California: Last Day

For our last day in California, it was fitting that we spend part of it at the beach. We watched the sun go down, and then ate hot dogs and smores, and even roasted some Starburst! We had a great time in California and I just have to say again how thankful I am to my sister Melanie for hooking me up with tickets to come see them so I could be a part of so many family events and see people I love.
The Towheads



Here are two other pictures from the trip I love:


There's nothing like the 'naughty stump' to humble you

4 comments:

nanamoo said...

I am grateful that you were able to come too!

Tricia said...

Dude, I want to put a naughty stump in my backyard.

adventure knitter said...

you're back! i've been wondering if you feel off the planet since I hadn't seen any updated posts in forever.

Cheryl said...

Hello Cherylyn . . . where are you. We need an update. Everyone now with me: update, update, update . . . ad nasium. Waiting.