Friday, June 27, 2008

California: Day 4

Thanks to the Evans parents, I was able to take Clark and Andrew as well as Brianna and my Workinger cousins to Sea World! You might think me crazy for going as the only adult with all those kids, but all of them were super helpful with my little guys. Andrew was the get along kid as usual, and Clark just soaked up every fun moment. Brianna and my cousins took Clark on some rides in the Sesame Street part of the park. We also had a lot of fun going to see Shamu and the Dolphin shows. Clark got a little bit antsy during them, but we just kept trying to keep him entertained. My cousins were really excited that they got to go on the Atlantis ride, and they even watched my boys so I could go too! It tells you something about how my Aunt has raised her children when we were trying to decide what to do next, and they all said "we just did something fun for us, let's go do a ride with Clark." We ended up being there for almost 8 hours, and we all had a good time and we were all pretty tired at the end...especially Clark and Andrew.

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

That sleepy boy picture at the end of Sea World is just the cutest!