Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 AND 30

This is my cute boy at 2 years old. We went for his checkup and he is actually now ON the charts. He is still in the 90s for weight, but has dropped to the high 70s for his height. His belly is getting flatter and Tanner and I are a little bit sad that the baby is disappearing, but we think the little boy that is emerging is pretty darn cute.

This is me at 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 weeks to go! This is probably one of the last pictures I am willing to post of me pregnant. This is about the time when people stop telling me how cute I look pregnant, and start saying things like "You look SO ready to have that baby"...which is fine, I get it, but just don't expect me to do things (i.e. post pictures of me acne ridden and swollen) that will actually elicit that kind of response. I can honestly say I love being pregnant...for about 10 weeks of it.

Those 10 weeks have now passed.

2 comments:

Ashlea said...

Cherylyn, you have such a beautiful pregnant belly (just a little round ball). It definitly agrees with you and you are no where near that HUGE stage. You might start feeling that way, but you sure don't look it.

Wise Family said...

You are so funny! And I agree with you that Clark is turning out to be quite the handsome little man.