Sunday, December 2, 2007

O Christmas Tree

After celebrating Clark's birthday, we spent the rest of the evening relaxing and I helped my mom decorate their Christmas tree. I started to get really sad thinking about how I was going to leave to go to Connecticut on Monday morning and we wouldn't have our own tree up and decorated. I didn't want to leave without having my house decorated, because I certainly didn't want to come home on December 11 to a house had no Christmas feel to it. I asked Tanner if we could pick up a tree on our way home Saturday night. We didn't leave until late, and I think we got to Wal-Mart at 10pm to pick out our tree. We actually found a good one, and I was even more excited to decorate it because my mom loaned us her straw ornaments. We spent Sunday afternoon decorating, and I was so happy I got to enjoy the tree if just for one day before I left!!!

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

And I saw it live and it looked really great...good job!