Thursday, December 6, 2007

Zoned Out

This was how we passed a lot of time during the week. The favorites were Dora The Explorer and Little Bear. Thankfully, Melanie had recorded 25 hours of these shows to watch...and I think we watched them all....at least twice.

It was SO COLD outside, and just the thought of getting all the kids dressed warmly and loading them in the car made me tired...remember, I am 7 months pregnant. Meanwhile, I was doing more discipling of Toby the dog than the kids. He likes to chew stuff up...i.e. my slippers, Clark's pacie, and any other toy he could discreetly destroy. We developed a love/hate relationship. I couldn't stand having to constantly monitor his activities during the day, but I enjoyed his company at night once the kids had all gone to sleep and he would lay next to me on the couch.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Those ARE cute BOYS sitting ON the COUCH. (Said in Dora voice.)

Melanie said...

Totally in the zone...i have to admit, the tv is still saving my life as of late...and I hate that, but I've accepted it. :))))