Monday, December 24, 2007

A Very MERRY Christmas Eve

This year we spent Christmas Eve at The Birdhouse. It was kind of nice because it was just us and my parents and Bonna. We are normally busy little bees getting dinner ready all day, but since it was just us we didn't feel hampered by any kind of schedule. I made the rolls and Bonna helped me with the apple pie too. My mom made the rest, and it was YUMMY! We had fun afterwards playing games and having our little Christmas Eve spiritual thought as well.

We also thought it was a good time to announce that we have FINALLY decided on a name for the next little guy...which will be Andrew Douglas Nielson. My dad was a little happy about that. ;-)

Clark got his Christmas PJs to wear...all that was left was for Santa to come! look at those abs of steel!

No comments: