Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very MERRY Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas morning at the Birdhouse. We had a great time opening presents, and Clark just had a blast opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Nielson as well as my parents and us. His favorite gift was definitely the race car track from Santa. Tanner and I were surprised at the end of present opening by a gift labeled to us from Mom, Dad, Tricia, Dan, Melanie, and Spencer. Tricia and Mel had told me a gift would be waiting for us at my parents house that was their 'thank you' for all the babysitting I have done for them. My parents had Tanner and I for Christmas this year, so they all decided to get us one big gift together. It was a Wii!!! We couldn't believe it, but we were so excited! I don't normally like big surprises on Christmas because it usually means I am getting something like a Michael Jackson poster, but this was a GREAT surprise. Thank you family!

No comments: