Saturday, December 1, 2007

Clark's Birthday: Part 3 of 3

Now for the final installment of Clark's Birthday! We spent the weekend up at the birdhouse with Nana, Papa, and Bonna. Tanner, my Dad, and I spent a good hour or so putting together Clark's BIG birthday gift....

He was pretty excited, until he realized that his feet don't reach the pedals all the way, and while Papa's goes all by itself, his requires physical labor. While he waits for his legs to grow longer, he is content to sit on it and pretend to ride it around, and he loves to park it in front of the tv while watching Elmo.

It sure is fun being TWO!

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

so great...so fun!

Crawford Family said...

That is so awesome! I love that he is watching elmo on it! We got sam teh bounce and spin Zebra for christmas and it has also basically become his barker lounger! Clark and Sam could totally sit and watch Elmo togther! I hope he had a wonderful birthday. I put a link to your blog on my blog so don't be weirded out if some of my family clicks on yours! We miss you up here and would love a visit!